Medical Check up Singapore is cheap. It is quite accessible and can help anyone in need. What is a medical check-up? In a physical examination, medical examination, or clinical examination, a medical practitioner examines a patient for any possible medical signs or symptoms of a medical condition. It generally consists of a series of questions about the patient’s medical history followed by an examination based on the reported symptoms.
Best Medical Centers In Singapore
Following are listed some of the best medical centers available in Singapore. There are more but these are some below written down:
- Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
- National University Hospital (NUH)
- Gleneagles Hospital (GH)
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital (MEH)
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)
- Changi General Hospital (CGH)
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH)
- Mount Alvernia Hospital (MAH)
- Raffles Hospital (RH)
- Yishen Community Hospital (YCH)
Medical Check- up is important for everyone and for that knowing about the places available and the medical treatment is important. It is because medical treatment is quite expensive nowadays and many of the hospitals are fake which results in losing lives. Singapore is known for its medical facility and has some of the best hospitals available.